Home of the greatest Student, Educators, and Families
Hon A:shiwi "Be a proud Shiwi, Speak Shiwi, Live Shiwi"
To empower our community of learners through education by living and up holding A:shiwi Core Values.
Shiwi Ts'ana Elementary (STE) is committed to promoting each student's potential and building the skills necessary for becoming a responsible, respectful, and productive citizen. STE staff recognized the tremendous responsibility we encounter daily and we will work on developing and maintaining a positive school environment. As a Professional Learning Community, educators and staff will recognize that our school improvement goals are to include culturally relevant curriculum and strive to align our school improvement efforts with the Zuni Public School District organizational priorities:
- Improve the quality of learning & achievement for all students.
- Schools operating as part of the larger community: Parental Involvement
- Support strategies for most in need students.
- Building relational trust and lateral capacity through collaboration and networking.
- Transforming schools through professional development, recognition and support.